What you’ll learn
you’ll learn to build a responsive portfolio website from scratch.
Learn how to take a design from Illustrator & create a professional website.
- How to use templates in Dreamweaver.
- Create mobile, tablet & desktop versions of the website.
- Build our own custom responsive navigation with burger menu.
- How to publish your website to the internet.
- Ways to preview your designs straight to your mobile device.
- How to get the most from your portfolio Images.
- How to use beautiful web fonts in your designs.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew.
- All the techniques used by professional website designers.
- You will need a copy of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous web design skills are needed.
- No previous Dreamweaver skills are needed.
Creating a HTML Website in Dreamweaver
Setting Up Adobe Dreamweaver to Create websites
How to Create a new website in Dreamweaver
Creating a new Html page in dreamweaver
Previewing your website in Adobe Dreamweaver
Moving Tags Around in Dreamweaver
Using CSS in Dreamweaver
Creating and Editing your first style sheet
changing and adjusting the CSS stlyes
Centering your website using container
Testing on a mobile phone
Mobile Navigation Menu
Creating a hamburger drop down mobile menu
Styling our menu
Adding different fonts
Fixing our menu Style
Planning our Template
Adding background image
Using HTML5 main tag
Adding HTML5 footer tag
Templates in Dreamweaver
Making a Dreamweaver template
Creating new pages based on dreamweaver template
Adding Content 2
Creating a responsive hero Box
Fixing some divtag problems
Adding and changing the horizontal rule style
Creating a button
Changing fonts spacing
Turning of view parts for desktop or mobile
Creating a responsive image grid
Matching images with page size
making columns for desktop and mobile
Creating a clearfix pseudo
Creating links to new pages
Uploading your website
Adding google analytics
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review