2D Special Game Effect Animation in Photoshop
What Will I Learn?
- Animate a wide array of different game special effects
- Understand how to use Photoshop’s animation tools
- Have a better understanding of game animation
- The course starts with the basics. For those of you that have never used Photoshop I’ll walk you through the basic tools we’ll be using.
- Next you will learn the two methods of creating animations in Photoshop and then you’ll create two mini animation projects using the two animation methods.
- Once you’ve learned the basics of animation in Photoshop you are going to animate your first two effects. The two effects will be a glowing play button and an exploding magic orb!
- At this point you will begin learning new effect animations one animation at a time. The animation list goes as follows:
- Lighting bolt effect
- Sword swipe effect
- Fire explosion effect
- Fire flame effect
- Dust explosion effect
- Wooden crate explosion effect
- Tornado effect
Do you want to learn how to create special effect animations? Or maybe you’re on a quest to start making money as a game graphic designer and want to add another skill to your skill belt? In any case you’ve come to the right place.
The Learn 2D Game Special Effects Animation in Photoshop course will show you how to create high quality stylized special effect animations that will stand up as professional work. The techniques taught in this course can be utilized to create any effect animation for games.